Or wanting to buy at least …
- An updated loafer. I love the idea of a daytime shoe that isn’t a sneaker, but just as comfy. Up the excitement and opt for a tassle or pattern, but still wear them as a neutral (… those purple ones in the middle are 50% off today!).
2. Something Yellow. Move over millennial pink, there’s a new color in town! I’m going to choose a mustard-y hue, so that my yellow reads more Fall than Summer.
3. Embellished Bag. Sequins, fur, grommets, feathers. There are so many crazy options out there to pick from. Bonus: The two bags on the left are under $75, thereby leaving you a little cash to carry on the inside.
4. Pajamas…. for day. They were in for Spring and I want to wear them into Fall. Top with an animal print coat and you are cold weather ready. Not ready to dive head first into this look? Keep it to a simpler pattern or just buy one piece, top or pants, and pair with a chambray or a neural.
5. Fur. Faux fur. Specifically, funky faux fur! No boring neutrals in sight when it comes to faux fur this season. Wild colors are adorning every item you can think of – from backpacks, to coats, to purses – how can you resist? Betcha didn’t know you needed a fur bag, did you? Like the one below at left …. it is $40, comes in three colors and will keep your cell phone nice and toasty as temperatures dip. Just sayin’.